Bucks Star Beer is a solar-powered, ecological microbrewery in Buckinghamshire producing the purest possible live beers: unfiltered, unpasteurised, no isinglass (fish bladder), no added sugars/syrups or CO2, organic grains. The natural carbonation results purely from the active brewer’s yeast, still containing its essential minerals, B vitamins and probiotics. The beers are sold on draught, in cans, and — most cost-effectively — in 1-litre and 2-litre Growlers through the Growler Swap reuse scheme.
Bucks Star Beer founded Growler Swap in 2015, a progressive zero-waste drinks solution that brings you local drinks in reusable Growlers. Growler Swap means you don’t waste money on packaging every time you buy a drink: Instead of throwing your empty in the bin, your rinsed Growler gets you a large discount when you Swap it for a new one, saving not only the environment but also a lot of money!
Highly Commended Beer of Buckinghamshire 2016
- Join the Club! January 30, 2023
- Working with charities January 30, 2023
- Calling All Beer Lovers: Our Brewery Tap House Is Now Open! July 13, 2021
- Buckinghamshire Business of the Year Nomination July 13, 2021
- Brewery Tap House Mailing List January 22, 2020